Dr Trust Hot & Cold Therapy With Lower Back Brace 326 ( Universal Size)
1. Take the inner gel pack out of the waist belt and then place it in freezer orrefrigerator for at least two hours, or unt desired temperature is achieved.
2. Check to make sure the temperature of the pack is suitable before application.
1. Distribute gel evenly and place the pack flat in the center of clean microwave turntable.
2. Heat at full power for 20 seconds on 1200-Watt microwave. If more heat required, reheat for additional 10 sec intervals.
3. Remove and insert the gel packs into the waist belt.
4. Check to make sure the temperature of the pack is suitable before application.
Apply for not more than 20 minutes at a time, with 20 minutes breaks between applications.
• DO NOT wear while sleeping. Check skin frequently during use.
DO NOT overheat.
3-in- 1 Therapy (Back Pain & Soreness)
A great choice for treating most types of lower back pain and injury! A lower back brace with a gel pack supports heat, cold, and compression therapy for quick relief and effective treatment. This medical-grade hot and cold pack minimizes soft tissues soreness as well as backache and pain for true therapeutic relief.
Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Pack
Use it as a microwave heating pad or a frozen cold pack for treating back injury effectively. It Provides 20-30 minutes of natural and most effective cold/heat therapy. The pack is filled with reusable medical-grade non-toxic gel to provide long-lasting warm and cool relief anytime you need it.
Versatile Utility with No Hassle
Relieve back pain, swelling, and inflammation with no hassle! This is a first-aid essential that every home needs. Besides the lower back, it can also be used on other body areas like the belly, hips, knees, and thigh, etc. for relieving muscle pains, body stiffness, sports injuries, and more. It also helps to relieve menstrual cramps and sports injuries etc.
Soft and Breathable Lower Back Brace
This hot and cold therapy pad is easy and safe to apply with an attached durable fabric strap that remains soft and gentle on sensitive skin to make treatment safe and relaxing for both hot & cold therapy. The brace is easy to attach with Velcro to be a perfect fit for all-size waists.
Non-Toxic & Harmless
It is safe, long-lasting, and does not contain any kind of harmful content. It has a non-abrasive exterior that remains gentle on the skin. The gel is evenly distributed even when frozen to conform perfectly to the shape of your body or lower back.
Durable & Portable
Made to last longer with high-quality binding for preventing leakage or tears. Neoprene brace allows easy adjustment to add compression as per your choice. It is flexible and adjustable to be a perfect fit for all body sizes. Easier to carry and use anywhere with confidence.
Note: Recommended to limit the usage of either technique to 15-20 minutes, or follow the instructions recommended by professionals.
The Dr Trust Hot & Cold Pack with Neoprene Pouch for Lower BACK-325 is the best choice for those who are looking for the most effective hot and cold back therapy system that can maintain the temperature at a proper level for a long time. Heat and cold therapy are recommended to relieve body pain that results from muscle or joint damage. Our product relieves pain caused by injuries or chronic lumbar diseases. It also helps treat swelling and muscle fatigue, lumbar swelling, stiffness, strain, sciatica, scoliosis, herniated disc, arthritis, muscle soreness, spasms, etc. For desired results, you need to penetrate the heating and cooling deep down into the muscles. The adjustable lower back belt allows you to control the level of compression as per your comfort by keeping the hot/cold pack in place even if you are working, walking, or running. The flexible neoprene construction snugly fits all body types.
CLEVER DESIGN: It is designed with flexible neoprene construction and dual elastic bands, making this adjustable back brace suitable for all body types.
Key Features & Benefits
- Treats lower back injury, pain, sore muscles, and stiffness, etc.
- Durable, nontoxic, and leak-proof
- Adjustable to be a perfect fit for all
- Refrigerator and microwave safe
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Must follow HEATING and COOLING instructions
Some Fast Facts about Cold and Heat Therapy
- Heat therapy is useful for chronic pain.
- Heat promotes blood flow and helps in quick muscles relaxation.
- Cold therapy reduces inflammation by decreasing blood flow.
- Apply within 48 hours after an injury.
- Alternating heat and cold may help reduce exercise-induced muscle pain.