Calcimax 500 Tablet is indicated for managing osteopenia, osteoporosis, arthritis, and fractures. The tablet offers high-potency elemental calcium and essential co-factors for using bio-absorbed calcium in the bones. It is a dietary supplement that provides extra calcium to the body. It helps ensure an adequate intake of calcium which is vital for men and women of all ages. It is essential for growing children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding periods, during and after menopause, and for older adults. The ingredients in this formulation help in the formation and maintenance of bones. It also helps to prevent the breakage of bones.
- Calcium Carbonate I.P eqvt. to elemental Calcium 500 mg
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P eqvt. to elemental Magnesium 75 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate I.P. eqvt. to elemental Zinc 4 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as stabilized)
- L- Lysine Hydrochloride U.S.P.
- Sodium Borate B.P. eqvt. to elemental Boron 1mg
- Sodium Selenate event. to elemental Selenium 35 mcg
- Copper Sulphate U.S.P. eqvt. to elemental Copper 1mg
- It provides a rich source of calcium which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, while vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
- It helps in the formation and maintenance of bones
- Calcium is required to prevent the breakage of bones and maintain tooth health
- Vitamin D3 helps to manage low calcium levels and high phosphate levels
- It helps the body to absorb more calcium from food and other dietary supplements
- Vitamin D in this capsule helps in maintaining the process of cell division
- The tablet provides a synergistic combination of calcium and magnesium, which is essential for the absorption, utilization, and mineralization of calcium
- It helps in maintaining fetal growth development
- Regular consumption helps reduce urinary calcium excretion
Good to Know:
Not tested on animals and has no preservatives.
Effects of Deficiency:
- Lack of vitamin D can cause bone loss
- Magnesium deficiency can cause fatigue and muscle weakness
- Lysine deficiency may result in fatigue, hair loss, irritability, and poor eye health
Directions for Use:
Take one tablet twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight