LaShield Sunscreen Gel,
- Oil-free sunscreen gel with SPF 40+ and PA ++++
- Has a lightweight, non sticky formula
- Protects skin from UVA, UVB and infrared rays
- Offers antioxidant protection and delays signs of ageing
- Helps increase the moisture content and prevents degradation of collagen
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic and water-resistant
Brand- La Shield
Type- Sunscreen Gel
Quantity- 50 gm
How To Use:
Apply on the face, neck, exposed area of the skin 20 min before sun exposure. Re-apply sunscreen after 2 hours or after swimming or sweating.
Your search for a sunscreen that can be applied indoors ends with La Shield IR Sunscreen Gel fortified with SPF 40+ and PA ++++ . This is a lightweight next generation formulation that is specially made for people who mostly spend their time indoors. It optimally protects the skin not only from ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays but also infrared (IR) rays emitted by tv screens, computer screens, halogen lamps, etc. Thermus Thermophilus ferment in this sunscreen helps increase the moisture content in the skin and prevents degradation of collagen, and offers antioxidant protection, thereby delaying the signs of ageing. This sunscreen gel is non-comedogenic, water-resistant, non-irritant and paraben-free which is oil-free and does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin. Also, it is dermatologically tested making it suitable for all skin types.Sukham Healthcare.